She can stay

Bpov
Jugs mom was back and they were crying and hugging i just smiled with hazel in my arms. Can i see my grandchild his mom asked me , yeah of course. Is it a boy or a girl she asked us what do you think mom jug said back, i think its a boy she said you got it wrong its a little girl. Omg a girl jug that's amazing whats her name and how old is she his mom asked excited. Her name is hazel jellybean jones and she is now 6 months old and she is the cutest little princess in the world along with betty she gave me this amazing little girl. I love you betts he said, i love you to juggie i said while we leaned in for a little kiss. And i heard you guys engaged let me see the ring betty she said, here i said while I showed her. Its so pretty.

This is for the people who forget how the ring looks likes

This is for the people who forget how the ring looks likes. Now you can hold her mom jug said exited, he gave hazel to his mom. Awww jug she is beautiful she looks just like you guys she said , i know right she is just as beautiful as her mom jug said. I blushed at jugs comment.

Jpov
Does jb know you are back or do you still need to tell her. Yes i told her yesterday and she was so happy she was crying for 30 minutes long. Awww that's so cute jb crying that's funny i said laughing , jug don't laugh you cried to betty said back. Iknow. So how about we go to dinner tonight with jb and dad and us, what do you think? I like the idea let's do it my mom said. Okay then we will text jb and dad later i said, don't forget it juggie. I won't betts i am not stupid, yes you are babe betts said trying to make fun off me. Really funny betts , i am not trying to be funny because who forgot to get diapers for our daughter when i only said it 5 times that day. Sorry betts i was just busy.