Pregnant again ??

2 weeks later
Jpov
Betty was feeling sick so she was laying in bed i thought it was her period so i got up and got to our room. Hey betts are you okay are you having your period i asked her. Uhmm no i didnt have my period the last 2 months she said kinda nervous. What you mean baby I thought you had it last month i said to her worried, i told you i had it because then you don't need to worry. But i am just scared I don't now what to do jug, whats wrong with my body. Let's do a pregnancy test babygirl then we probably know why you didn't get your period. She did the test and then we waited while we waited she started crying because hazel wasn't even a year so it would be really fast if we had another baby. I don't really mind if it is really but like betty is not really ready for a second baby.

Bpov
I started crying after i did the pregnancy test because I was kinda scared of having another baby i am really busy with hazel already so I don't know how to do it with another baby. Then my timer got off that means i can look at the test so i did and it was. Negative I wasn't pregnant i was kinda relieved but also scared because I wasn't pregnant but what was it then.    Jug i am not pregnant i said relieved and I hugged him and he hugged me back. But why didn't i got my period then i said scared , I don't know baby we should talk to your mom he said so we walked to my mom ( fp and alice were at there house). Mom can me and jug talk to you for a moment i said while jug was behind me, of course what's going on. Uhmm look we kinda thought i was pregnant again because I didn't have my period in 2 months but I wasn't so I don't know what's going on i said crying. Oh honey don't cry it's probably nothing do you want to go to a doctor my my mom said while fp came downstairs because he heard crying. Hey what's going on ? why are you crying betty? Are you okay? He asked while he came to me, jug and my mom.