Telling everyone

Next day
Bpov
It was the next day and me and jug where gonna tell our friends that we are expecting a second baby and i am so excited. I was searching for ideas to tell them on Pinterest i then i saw one i really liked. But first we got to the hospital to make our first ultrasound.
At the hospital.
Juggie i am kinda nervous about this what do you think hazel will accept it if we have another baby isn't she gonna be jealous. No betts she isn't here let me tell her. hazel mommy and daddy need to tell you something hazel nodded. You are gonna have a baby brother or sister do you like that he said in his baby voice and then hazel said "baby sis" yes maybe a baby sister. Then she ran through the hall screaming "baby sis" me and jug just chuckled. After a couple minutes the nurse called us in and I called hazel back because she was still screaming. Then she got to me, jug and the nurse and said "baby sis" the nurse then said "hi cutie what's you name". What's your name baby jug said "hazel" she said back thats a beautiful name the nurse said while we all got in the room. So you wanted to get you first ultrasound today is it you first or is this little cutie yours to, no she is mine this our second baby already right juggie. Yes it is my love he said while giving me a kiss on my cheek. You guys look like a happy family the nurse said , yeah we are i said back. Now should we start with the questions, yes please i said.
10 minutes later After the questions
Now you can lay here on this bed and lift your shirt a bit she said so i did of course she then put the machine on my belly and the baby disappeared on the screen. Omg juggie thats our baby i said crying slightly, it is love. Hazel look that's your baby brother or sister jug said pointing to the screen, baby sis hazel said we giggled. Then we finished the appointment amd got back home the told me i was 4 weeks pregnant. After we got home we got to our family to tell them I did this for every one.

When we got there we gave them their drinks and the looked at them and then looked at us and there mouth fell open

When we got there we gave them their drinks and the looked at them and then looked at us and there mouth fell open. My mom said "omg betty are you pregnant again" yeah mom i am i said slightly crying. I am so happy for you guys she said and hugged me and jug then fp, gladys,jb, ashleigh, and polly hugged us and said congrats to us. Are you guys happy i said to them "of course sweetheart" my mom said back and hugged me while I started to cry. Oh baby come here jug said because he saw that i needed his hug right now so i walked to him and hugged him while still crying. You alright my love dont stress your self its not good for the baby, i know i said trying to calm down. Come sit down i get you some water he said no jug its fine i am okay don't worry i was just really happy i said cuddling close to his chest while he stroked my head.