Dont know

30 minutes later
Jpov
Betts i said a little sleepy , hey jug you alright.
I dont know i feel dizzy i said, you want some water love. Yes please betts, i be right back she said and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
Ughh im so lucky to have such a amazing caring wife i thought while betty was getting my water.
Here you go my love, thanks.

2 days later at home
Bpov
Its been two days since jug got home and everything has been so good now he's back. The girls have been having so much fun with him its just amazing to see our happy family again.

Jpov
The girls have been playing with me all morning. But now im getting tired ( because of meds he's still on) ,but I didn't wanna ruin there play moment with there dad who was in a coma for 1 and a half month so i kept on playing. But of course that didn't go unnoticed by my beautiful wife.
Hazel, daddy is tired he needs to sleep okay?
So just go play with sissy or watch tv.
Okay mommy hazel said.
Jug go lay on the couch okay just relax you dont even have to sleep you could just watch us play betty said. Okay i said annoyed. Not because betty was annoying but because i hate being useless.
But I just listened to betty and layed on the couch watch my girls play and have fun.
Betty was now giving both of lots of kisses while both of them where laughing.
At this point i was tearing up because i was so overjoyed with my little family.
How did i even get here, from being the loner outsider form the wrong side of tracks. To being being married to the most beautiful woman on earth and being a dad of 2 beautiful little girls.

Thank you for the 4k reads omg thats insane