Sister meets sister

Jpov
Good news guys you guys are all aloud to see betty and the baby right now. but if she gets tired you need to be quit so she can sleep she hasnt slept in 22 hours, of course. We walked in the room where we saw betty smilling big while holding the our babygirl . "Sissy" hazel screamt be quit hazel or the baby starts crying.
Come here sunshine betty said, mommy baby. Yeah baby sister do you wanne hold her hazel nodded. Come sit on the bed she said, here you go love i said while i sat her next to betty.
Like this ( from ace family they really cute, now with baby boy )

BpovHazel gave liz a little kiss and was touching her hands which was adorable

Bpov
Hazel gave liz a little kiss and was touching her hands which was adorable. Good girl you so careful with your sissy who told you that jug said. Grandma and grandpa did she said, oh did they huh?
We were scared she was gonna hit her because polly wasn't really careful with you betty. What did she do then i said, she hit you right in the face. Oh when i see her i am gonna smack her face so she better go hide somewhere i said we all started laughing.
Well hazel is really sweet she already loves her, hazel do you love your sister. Yeah she said really smiley. What's her name we still don't know Alice said to us, well do you wanne know then. Yeah, okay.
Her name is....... liz rose jones.
Omg that's such a cute name, yeah cute name for a cute little girl.
Here we got a little outfit for her they said, awww mom, fp thats so cute. Go put it on so we can see if it fits her, yeah please do alice said

This is the outfit Awww juggie look at her she is so cute with this outfit on, i know my love

This is the outfit
Awww juggie look at her she is so cute with this outfit on, i know my love.
She is so precious betty my mom said , i know she is the most beautiful little girl. Well of course she got the looks off her mommy jug said. Oh shut it jones, you a jones yourself love. I know jug but you get it, do i ?
I gave him a stare he gave me kiss because he knew I would be mad at him if he didn't.

Leave ideas please 🥺❤️