Glad youre okay

2 hours later
Betty pov
After a couple hours off jug being awake i decided to call our friends because they probably thought he is officially dead right now.

The FaceTime call to v
B: hey v i said to her
V: hi b are you okay how you holding up
B: yeah I'm fantastic actually i said smiling big
V: wait what are you sick jug is dead and you are happy
B: yeah im really happy because
V: because what
B: because jug isn't dead he woke up when i was saying my goodbyes
V: omg can i come with arch and liam ( varchies kid)
B: yea of course but be quiet jug is still a little tired and confused
V: of course see you

Off the phone

When i got off the phone
I saw hazel and liz fast asleep on a chair together which was really cute.

Jpov
Hey betts i said to betty when she came back after talking to veronica.
Hey whats up baby you quit, its just i was so scared and not for me but for the girls like i told hazel to say her goodbyes to you. She is way to young for that jug , i know betts but im here i said to her she then broke down in my arms. Oh my love its okay dont cry i hate it when you cry i said then i heard little hazel say "mommy are you okay"  here here a cuddle mommy.
"Mommy its okay daddy isn't leaving again" hazel said she knows everything so well. betty lifted hazel closer "mommy is okay baby" betty said.
After that we just cuddled a little

1 hour later

Bpov
Hey b hey jug veronica said when she got in the room with arch and liam.
Sshh he's asleep i said to them because he was kinda tired because off the medicine he had gotten he also felt sick because of them.
Ohhh poor guy first he is in a coma and then is sick, i know v its horrible to see.