On their way

2 days later
Bpov
Juggie are you ready to leave everyone is waiting for you , yeah i am ready i just need to get hazel out off her playpen. Okay but hurry up we want to leave to the airport. After 5 minutes later jug came downstairs with hazel both in comfy clothes just like me.

 After 5 minutes later jug came downstairs with hazel both in comfy clothes just like me

Jug gave me hazel and started putting his shoes on. Hi hazel you excited to go on your first vacation , she started giggling it was so cute. Are you ready to go my loves he said to me and hazel. Yeah we are juggie i said while I gave him a little kiss, we both smiled at each other and then walked to the car. We are gonna sit in the bag with hazel ( they bought a family car that was big enough for everyone and some extra people) should i first grab hazel a bottle of milk jug asked me. Uhmm yeah because she will not stop crying till she gets her milk i said with a laugh, okay i will be back in a minute. So betty how are you and jug doing now with your little family fp said. Well we are doing amazing mr.jones, betty you know you can call me fp. Yeah uhmm of course sorry i...i ju..st i said while let a couple of tears fall, hey its fine betty i get it dont stress yourself out he said i just smiled. Then jug came back and looked at me concerned are you okay princess he said.y..e.ah i..i am , baby you not okay tell me he said then I broke down. Awww princess don't cry i am here he said while he picked me up and put me on his lap, because he knew I easily i could get upset. Go to sleep baby your mom or my dad feeds hazel okay? Yeah thank you i love you i love you too babygirl.

Jpov
After bettys little break down we road for two more hours and then finally arrived in Spain. It is already been 5 minutes so I started to wake up betty so she could have fun to. Betts wake up we are here i said kissing and stroking her head, she started to wake up and she immediately smiled at me. Hi juggie she said hey beautiful how did you sleep , i slept really nice thank you.