Hazels 1st birthday

A couple months later hazel first birthday
Bpov
I woke up and looked at my phone and then realized it was hazel's birthday today. I woke up jug and then got to her room and started singing happy birthday. "Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear hazel happy birthday to you" me and jug said. Hazel giggled and started saying mommy and daddy, "happy birthday sunshine" i said and jug "happy birthday love" .
She was laying like this.

Omg jug I can't believe its been a year since i gave birth to her i remember it as it was yesterday we both chuckled

Omg jug I can't believe its been a year since i gave birth to her i remember it as it was yesterday we both chuckled. Lets try to let her walk now she is one jug said , yes omg she is gonna learn to walk today i make sure off that. Jug picked hazel up and kissed her little face while i got hazels birthday outfit ready ( seeing that in the extra part). Jug laid her down on our bed and started undressing her when i came into the room jug had already undressed her and was tickeling and kissing her all over. Hazel look mommy is back with your birthday clothes he said to her while looking at me. Hi baby you excited for your birthday party i said also giving her a kiss. We got her dressed and then got downstairs to eat i made pancakes and some fruit.

 We got her dressed and then got downstairs to eat i made pancakes and some fruit

We ate and then let hazel play for a while when jug and i could get ready.

4 hours later
Jpov
We were now in the garden our big garden where hazels party would be at it was already set up. I was excited and nervous it was the first time we planned a childs birthday and to be honest it was kinda hard to not make it to big. All our family and friends came to the party even friends with kids my older sister with her kids and husband ( yes he has a sister off 25 named ashleigh she has a daughter and a son from 2 and 4) . And of course bettys sister with juniper and dagwood.
We started cutting the cake while singing happy birthday,hazel got her part and started putting it on her hands and face witch was so cute. We then opened all of her presents ( see bonus part) and she started playing with them of course. Then all the kids got to the slide and swings to play while me and betty tried to let hazel walk so she could play to and after 10 minutes she walked. Omg juggie she is walking betts said crying while hugging hazel , omg i am so proud of you princess. We then helped hazel walk to the little play area and she was giggling while slowly walking off to the slide. We helped her play all day till everyone got home and hazel started to get tired.