Enjoying it

Next day
Bpov
Today me and jug were going to tell our friends I don't know how to tell them but i have some ideas. I think i am going the store and get some baby clothes with the text "we are going to be parents" on it and then give that with the ultrasound and pregnancy test. I think thats kinda cute they will love they baby so much.
Jug can we go to the store to get some baby clothes i asked him with puppydogs eyes of course he said yes. He got to the kitchen to grab his wallet so we could to the store. Should we also get some candy for you princess he said to me i dont know i said. Do you want something else then i nodded , okay then we get you somthing else but you can always say it if you want anything okay i said.
Jpov
Betty and i walked to the store and grabbed some food and the went to the baby department to pick some cute stuff for our little one . It felt a little weird to already look at the baby stuff , but betty was getting so exited already all i could do was smile at her. When we picked out all the stuff we paid and got home to make everything ready for when archie an veronica came. After a hour i got to the living room were betty sat on the floor setting it up . I got behind her  hi princess i said while giving her little kisses . Hey jug look at what i made out of it she said while smilling completely thats pretty cute i said . Then the door bell rang i get that betty immediately said.
Bpov
The doorbell rang and i ran to the door because that were arch and v . Hi guys i said while i made the door open , close your eyes pls me and jug wanne show you guys something.