exhausted

3 months later Betty 7 months
jpov
it was a couple months later and betty was 7 months pregnant with our babygirl and we are really excited but she has been extremely tired and sick the last 2 weeks so that's hard on her so today i was getting her somethings to make her feel better. She was now laying on the couch my dad her mom and jb were there to but my dad was going with me because he could help me choose. So boy what do you wanne get her he said to me, well i wanne give her a necklace i gave her one when we were 1 month together so i wanne give he a new one today. Okay. We got to the store and we looked around when i saw this one could put your own thing on i thought it was so pretty so got that a asked if they could put b+j with our date that we started dating 03-06-2014 (dont know if that is possible but okay)

 We got to the store and we looked around when i saw this one could put your own thing on i thought it was so pretty so got that a asked if they could put b+j with our date that we started dating 03-06-2014 (dont know if that is possible but okay)

I also got her roses and chocolate covered strawberry's i Always got them for her

I got all the suplies and went back home in the car me and my dad talked about stuff.

the conversation

so boy how is life now married, having your second daughter, having a own house and a dog he said. well its hard sometimes Betty cant do much now because her back hurts all the time and she is sick so i need to take care of betty, hazel and milo ( the dog ) which is hard but i am happy and i am really greatfull for them i said full of love . i am proud of you jug that you are having a family who you love and who love you to, thanks dad it means a lot that you take the time to help me and talk with me. maybe you could ask Betty if you can go a weekend with me next week alice will stay with Betty we could go do some father and son things. i could ask her dont know if she is okay with it do because the pregnancy is hard on her but i could try, just ask her. i will.

end conversation

When they got home

I walked inside the house when betty yelled "juggie" really excited while running up to me. Hey baby i said while kissing her lips her soft pink lips which I have loved for 6 years now. "Me and the girls missed you jug" betty said looking at me all smiley, oh yeah i said back . Yeah hazel was asking when you where coming home and the little girl in my belly was kicking all the time she said giggling. Awww that's cute i said while going down to kiss bettys belly "hi little girl daddy missed you" i said she then kicked. See jug she missed you she said , yeah i do now lets go to hazel. Hazel someone is here for you , is it daddy? Come down and you find out betty said just then hazel ran down the stairs screaming "daddy". Hi princess i said back while picking her up hugging and kissing her. After we were reunited we said on the couch when I remembered the surprise i had for Betty. hey betts uhmm i am going to get something out of the car i be right back okay, sure jug she said with her sweet voice. man what am i in love with her.

bpov
jug said he needed to get something out off the car which was weird because he already brought the groceries inside ( Betty of course didnt knew about the surprise). then jug walked in with flowers ( see above somewhere ) and another thing i was kinda shoked. jug whats going on ( sounds like he is about to propose but they married already) , i wanted to surprise you because the pregnancy has been really hard on you so i wanted to give you something and make you feel a little more special he said. awww babe i already feel special everyday with you, i know me too but i still wanted to do this because i am also very proud of you that you still keep going with pain and sickness he said and i started crying because it was so cute. so here are some flowers he said while giving me them , some choclate coverd strawberrys which were both my favorite. and i also got you this i know it isnt really shiny or special but i know you Always wanted something like his when still in highschool so i bought it today he said while giving me a little box i opend it a saw a necklace ( see above ). juggie its so pretty i said, i know a pretty necklace for a pretty woman i giggled when he called me pretty.still like like it when i call you pretty huh je said. should i put it on you my love i nodded. it is so cute on you betts, thanks juggie i really love it just like you i said giving him a long soft kiss.i love to betts for Always and ever.

the moment when i typed that he rememberd the surprise I rememerd myself which is weird because that was the idea first stupid me ;)