A puppy jug !!

2 weeks later
Jpov
Me and betty have gone through a lot the past months and i heard her say she maybe wanted to buy a dog. So yesterday i bought the one betty was looking at. It was a pomerian.

She was so cute she was only 2 months

She was so cute she was only 2 months. I just picked her up at the house of the owner and am now in my car back to our house. I got home and called betty to the living room because she was in the garden with hazel , they got here and asked me what was going on. What is going jug she said i got you a surprise and its kind off for hazel too. What is it i am getting nervous now , don't be it will be fine should i get it. Yeah please. I then got the dog and hide it in a blanket. I showed her the dog and put the dog on the ground betty started yelling because she was so happy. Jug you kidding me you got me a freaking dog she said crying , yeah you deserve it baby. She came to me and hugged me and while she did that hazel was crawling to the dog. Look hazel this is your new friend betty said and then went quite. What is it babygirl, she doesn't have a name yet. Now I think we should think of a name for her then or should i say you. What about Milo ( just like lilis dog) she said, yeah that's cute. Hi milo , you so cute and tiny she said. I can't believe you jug why do you always do this kind off things for me, because i love you betts i love you too juggie. We kissed a little till hazel screamed because she likes to always interrupt us when we kiss. Hazel you kidding me right now i said , you really dont like mommy and daddy kissing do you she said.