Alive ??

⚠️warning will melt your bughead family heart ⚠️

Bpov
I love you to betts he said. So i looked up and saw him awake and looking at me.
I started to cry because i was so happy.
jug omg you awake , yeah.
Omg baby I'm so happy right now, awww my love dont cry I'm here. I am gonna get the doctor okay. Sure my love also get my little girls, i will handsome.
I ran to the hallway into the room where our family , friends and the doctor was and broke down on the floor there.

Omg betty what happened did his breathing stop ? He is dead isn't?
No mom no he is okay , he woke up.
He did omg I'm so happy, me to mom you have no idea.
Lets go see him fp said , yes please.
I took little liz from fp while he carried hazel to the room ( the doctor also followed to do check ups ).

Jpov
Hey i said to betty and the rest of the fam when they came in i saw my dad get tears in his eyes while he walked over to me. Oh jug im so happy i was already scared that it was a forever goodbye, no thank god not. Then i heard hazel say "daddy" while running to me. I opened my arms for her so she could lay with me. Daddy i missed you she said to me while sobbing in my neck, oh sweetheart don't cry im here now.
Betts can you give me little liz please , of course my love. Betty gave me liz and I immediately hugged her close while giving her little kisses on her head.

"Hi baby daddy's back" i said to her , she started giggling like crazy as if she knew.
Then i saw betty crying in Alice her arms. Betts come here i said she walked over to me and climbed on the bed and hugged me.
My love its okay babygirl I'm fine now, it thought you were leaving us forever.
No sweetie im not leaving in a long time i have 3 beautiful girls to take care off.