Daddy you need to go to mommy

Bpov
I was playing with hazel in mine and jugs room when i felt the need to throw up so i ran to the toilet and threw up. Hazel came to me and said "mommy you okay" , yes baby but could you get daddy for me. Yeah she said and then ran off to jug.

Jpov
I was talking to my dad and Alice when hazel ran downstairs screaming daddy. "Hi hazel" i said to her while picking her up. What's wrong why aren't you with mommy, mommy is sick. Shit i whispered and then gave hazel to my dad and ran to betty. Betts you alright i said when i got to the bathroom, yeah its just another pregnancy symptom. When she was done i picked he up and tucked her in bed and kissed her forhead. Okay she is asleep thank you Alice and dad for the help to take care of hazel for me, no problem and if you think you need more help tomorrow we can maybe sleep in the guest rooms. Uhmm yeah that would be nice i would like to have a little alone time betty for the first time since hazel was born. Maybe i could take her on a nice trip for 2 days because with our second baby coming up we not gonna have any alone time. We could do that but not tomorrow right, no she hates when i do that we chuckled.