Going home

Bpov
My little girl started crying so I thought i am going to feed her because she is probably hungry. I started feeding her she immediately stopped crying she was just eating in peace.
She is adorable jug i said to him , yeah she definitely is. What should we name her he said , what do you think about hazel i said. Thats so cute and her middle name hazel jellybean jones maybe i said yes this is her name. Hi hazel this is your mommy i said while smilling at her jug was also smilling. Wow i can't believe you guys are using my name as her middle name. I love you guys she said i love you too jb. After 20 minutes hazel was done eating so i gave her to jug so he could hold her and then after let her sleep a bit. She is sleeping betts should i lay her in her crib, yeah and after you come lay with me ( there parents were already home ).

Jpov
Sleep well princess i said to hazel i was on cloud nine now she was here she was so cute and was just adorable. She was making me smile when i just looked at her. Baby are you okay you tired or hurt i said to betty . Its fine juggie it hurts a little but that will go away she said. Do you need anything then i get that for you , no jug I don't need anything just for you to cuddle me. Okay tomorrow we can bring her home for the first time, yeah i am so excited then she will sleep in her little princess bed . ( they moved in there new house btw) .