Panic attack

Jpov
After betty left with hazel i started talking to jason he had raped betty multiple times when they dated because betty didn't want to have sex with him. I started beating him up for what he did to my princess how could he be so heartless to her. Then betty came back and started pulling me away and the security got jason away, betty hugged me tied and didn't let go. It's okay babe dont worry about him  he cant come here anymore she said trying to calm down my anger.

Later at home
Still jpov
Jug i heard betty say while she said on the bed next to me. What is it betts i said a little annoyed, you alright you had been in our room since we got home. I just can't help being scared off you and hazel getting hurt I said starting to sob.
Babe its okay jason is gone he will not hurt me and hazel you dont need to be scared of that jug. But what if he rapes you again,  i dont think i can leave you ever again baby. i need to be more protective over you princess because i still need to marry you and make you betty jones. I laid down on the bed with my girls in my arms for i while before I drifted off to sleep.

Bpov
Jug , hazel and i laid on the bed for a little while but jug and hazel fell asleep. So I thought I should go call v over and ask if she wanted to watch a movie together. Of course she said yes she can't say no to a girls night, because after hazel was born we didn't have one. I sar some snacks on the table and put netflix on, then after 10 minutes the door bell rang. I ran to the door and opened the door for v , we immediately hugged we were happy we could have a girls night again. Jug won't let me go to her house or go shopping in the last 4 months off the pregnancy. Omg b i am so happy to see you again it felt like ages she said all happy , same i loved to have girls nights . Then i heard hazel cry again , sorry v i need to get hazel from upstairs before she wakes up jug. Of course go ahead.