1 month later

Bpov
Its been around a month since i had little liz and well everything is great she smiles but doesnt giggle yet but that will come soon i think.
She was a peaceful baby ,hazel was the complete opposite she always wanted me or jug to hold her.
I was now laying with liz on the couch when she giggled when i made a funny face at her
"Juggggg" i yelled upstairs, he then came running downstairs with hazel behind him. What.......what he said out of breath from running so fast, she giggled jug she freaking giggled i said with a big smile on my face. I saw his face light up like a little kid on Christmas.
After that we kept enjoying our little family. But after a hour the doorbell rang ,me and jug looked at each other because we didn't expect anyone around this time anymore. So me and jug walked to the door with kids we opened the door and there he was.
My dad.
He was wearing his black mask while holding a gun.
Dad please leave dont do this while my daughters are here i said crying while holding both of the girls close to me, mommy who is that hazel said.
You dont need to know sweetheart he is a bad man so stay with mommy okay, okay mommy.
Betts get up stairs in the secret hide spot i ones told you there's a gun for if he gets to you. When you get there call my dad okay be safe i love you and the girls , are you saying goodbye. Yeah i am to be sure if he shoots me he whispered just like he did with the rest.
I love you to juggie we kissed i then ran upstairs with the girls and hid ( as in hiding ) at the spot jug always told me.
When we where there i called fp ,while i was calling him a heard a shot and then someone walking upstairs.
"Fp please hurry up i think jug got shot"

I am back with posting after a long writers block but i have almost 2 parts ready after this one so be ready