Pregnant??

(And you all will know what happemd after i am not gonna write it because them i will be shaddowbaned)

Next day
Jpov
I woke up with betty on my stomach laying there peacefully . I kissed her head and brush her hair of her then I felt her move. Morning sleeping beauty i said to her hi juggie she said with a sleepy voice. Then she run to the bathroom and started to throw up baby you okay i yelled . I didn't get a answer so i walked to the bathroom and held bettys hair back . What's wrong princess I don't know she said, come down stairs and eat something Okay she said. I walked downstairs with with my sick girlfriend in my arms , when i came in the kitchen i set her down in a chair. Betty you okay my dad asked worried , no she has been throwing up and she feels dizzy. I she having her period he asked uhmm not now right baby , she looked at me real scared. you okay sweetie she picked up her phone and looked at it for awhile then she run to our room . I didn't know what was going on wit her was she okay , 10 minutes later i heard crying in our room.
Betts you okay i asked ,when i came in the room i saw betty cry on the bed. She was holding a precnancy test and was crying while looking at it. The only thing i thought was , was my girlfriend pregnant with my baby.
Betts you okay i asked her she just looked at me and started crying more then i was really worried. Was she not happy about it or was she even pregnant i didnt even know. Betts tell me it will be okay ,then i set next to her and she gave me the pregnancytest. I just smiled at her then she hugged me while i started crying .

Bpov
I was just pregnant we are going to have a little baby in a couple months . I thought about how the baby should be looking,  would he look like me our like jug. I coulndt  be happier with this but now we need to tell everyone.