Being Sick

Next day
Jpov
I woke up without out betty laying next to me so i looked around the room and I didn't saw her but then i heard the sound of someone throwing up. My first thought was that it was betty so i got up and got to the bathroom were i saw betty throwing up. Babygirl you alright i said uhmm yeah of course jug she said after she threw up. You sure you were throwing up for longer then 5 minutes , jug i just don't feel good. Awhh should we just have a Netflix day with hazel with some snacks and in comfy clothes i can call archie off. Yeah can you grab hazel and put her in some comfy clothes, of course. this is what we changed in.

BpovJughead came back in comfy clothes with hazel also In comfy clothes

Bpov
Jughead came back in comfy clothes with hazel also In comfy clothes. Jug sat hazel down on the bed and she started crawling to me real fast. Hi baby i said to hazel while I picked her up and kissed her all over her little face. Mommy she said all happy , yeah it's mommy did you sleep well little girl i said in my baby voice. What are we gonna watch babygirl jug said , what about suit life ( aka cole and dylan sprouses show ) yeah of course. We watched a bit till hazel started to throw up a little ,me and jug looked at each other and then rubbed hazels back. Awww hazel is sick to babe now you need to take care off to sick girls, i don't care but i still need to call archie to tell that i wont come to him. Okay.

Jpov
On the phone
A: hi jug what's up
J: I can't come over today betty and hazel are sick
A: oh shit man hope they get better soon take
good care off them
J: will do thanks for understanding
A: bye
J: bye
Off phone
After i got back from the call because i called in a other room. Then after 20 minutes we heard the door bell , I wonder who it was so i got to the door and then i saw