Is she okay??

Bpov
Betty didn't have her period in like 2 months and she and jug thought she was pregnant again but she wasn't so we don't really know what is going on then my mom said to fp. Oh but what could it be then fp said , thats the problem we don't know i started crying again. Betts baby its okay you don't need to cry i am here with you. No jug what if this means I can't have another baby i said trough hiccups, no princess you can have another baby. Alice lets go to the hospital so they can do some tests on her. No I don't want to they gonna give me bad news i am to scared i said.

Jpov
Betty was scared pf going to the doctors because she thinks she is getting bad news but it's probably nothing. Betts listen to me what if something is wrong then we never know okay? Yeah she said. Okay so we are going to the hospital i get hazel and you can relax a little bit babygirl. Hi hazel did you sleep well she started giggling and reaching for me to pick her up so i did. This is what we all were wearing

Then hazel started crying because she probably wanted her mommy as always so I brought her to betty

Then hazel started crying because she probably wanted her mommy as always so I brought her to betty. Betts she won't calm down I don't know what's wrong, give her to me she said.
From the moment betty holds hazel she stopped crying "she is such a mommy's girl" i said betty,Alice, jb and my dad laughed. Its not funny guys i hate it she doesn't even calm down when i hold her i said mad. Hey don't be mad jug its just a fase of her life next week she likes you more.