moving in already

bpov
jug bought the freaking house for us i didnt know we were really gonna buy it but we did.
i am so happy juggie i said to him while smilling, then he sat on his knees and kissed my little baby bump what was slowly getting bigger. our baby will grow up in this amazing house princess. And we will start moving in next Monday he said . Omg that fast i said , yeah it needs to be ready for the baby right he said of course jug . Come on we going home to rest.

Later at home
Jpov
Baby you okay you look tired, yeah i really am jug can i sleep on you lap she asked me. Of course princess you always can i said thank you juggie she said with a really tired voice. She laid down on my lap and slowly fell asleep there , I started to stroke her hair because then I calmed down too because if something is wrong with her i freak out. But everything is fine with my babies with both of my babies.
I love you betty cooper I mumbled to her while she was already a sleep .

Next day
Bpov
I woke up with my head on jugs lap , I slowly got up and sat on his lap with my whole body and kisses him on his neck slowly. Wake up little boy we need to get ready for the baby appointment, he then slowly woke up with a sleeping face i just smiled at him because this man was all mine for always and ever . I hugged him and looked at me confused I love you juggie i said to him i love you too baby.