Result

Jpov
Me and betty were waiting in the waiting room for about 20 minutes for the blood test results she was bouncing her knee up and down because she was nervous. Hey nothing will be going on I promise , just then the nurse came back with the results. Okay you can come with me to a room the nurse said to us. so uhmm you are really stressed and tired so your body doesn't give you your period because it will take to much energy the nurse said. Oh okay betty said real sad , what is it betts i said worried. No i just thought i maybe had a false negative but I didn't i am not pregnant she said and started crying. Oh baby its okay come here i said so she got up and sat down on my lap, do you want another baby already betts. Its not that I want it like now but i just thought i was and then if its not it kinda hurts you know. I know princess but when you want another baby you tell me and i get you pregnant alright? Yeah she said. I love you juggie , i love you too babygirl. Dad can you give hazel to me i said wanting betty to cuddle with her, of course here she is. Here princess take our little girl and cuddle with her while we get you to the car in a wheelchair i said to her.

Bpov
Jug wanted me to cuddle with hazel while he got a wheelchair but i told him I wanted to walk but he said "no you already tired enough".
I was annoyed at jug because I can walk myself but he said that i can't and i hate when he is worried like this. Here princess sit down and i make sure you and our daughter get home just relax he said while giving me a kiss.