Clingy

Jpov
When we were talking with hazel she started crying because she said she couldn't feel her leg. "Baby your okay mommy is here" betts said to hazel and then she said "but I can't feel leg". I know sweetheart you broke it now it needs to heal so you won't feel it for a couple weeks, no i dont want to she said screaming and crying. Betty looked at me with a "what do i do" look on her face. Hazel do you want to get ice cream with grandma and grandpa i said , yeah. Okay. We picked her up and put her in the wheelchair that the docter brought for her and brought her to the little food shop. Hi can i have a strawberry ice cream for the little girl and betts what would you like i said , same as hazel. To strawberry ice creams then i said smilling at hazel and betty we then got our ice cream and went home because hazel just needed to rest at home.

1 hour later
Bpov
We all where home sitting on the couch watching disney movies obviously when we heard hazel crying loudly so jug put the movie on pause and turned to hazel. Whats wrong baby i said , "stomach and leg hurt" she said we then all looked at her and saw how pale she was. Jug get a wet towel and thermometer i need to see if she actually has the flu i said to jug in a hurry, baby does your head hurt too she nodded. Oh baby mommy is gonna give you some meds because you're definitely sick i said stroking her back then jug came back with the stuff i asked, how is it going now he asked. She is definitely sick jug so you let her lay her give her meds while i make her some soup, sure let me grab the meds. We laid her down gave her meds and let her eat some soup we then laid her on bed because it was already late for her. That night we all didnt sleep well because hazel kept throwing up. But after 2 hours she was asleep next to us.

 But after 2 hours she was asleep next to us