Hazel sick

2 months later
Bpov
Me and jug were sleeping in our bedroom when i heard hazel crying. she never really cries in the night anymore so i knew something was going on with her so i got up and walked to her room. "Hey sweetie you fine mommy is here" I said to her but she was still crying. So i felt her little head and she was burning up and if it all wasn't as bad already she also started to throw up a little. Awww little girl you alright i heard jug say in a worried voice. I think our little princess is sick i said in a sad voice. Awww lets put her in bath and let her relax a little make her clean from all off her mess. Yeah that's a good idea jug make the bath ready i get her undressed, okay jug said.
After 10 minutes we had put hazel in the bath
And she was laughing a little more then when she woke up.

JpovMy little girl was sick today and I hated it she is so helpless and sad

Jpov
My little girl was sick today and I hated it she is so helpless and sad. We had put her in her little bath so she would feel better and it looks like it because she is smiling at me and betty. Then after 20 minutes we got her out again so she can sleep or cuddle with us. So after we got her ready we put her in her little crib in the living room because she was tired she immediately fell asleep.

 So after we got her ready we put her in her little crib in the living room because she was tired she immediately fell asleep

You alright betts i said when me and her where just sitting on the couch. It's just she is growing up so fast juggie in a couple months she is 1 years old she said. Crazy isn't last year you were still pregnant from her and now she is here almost turning 1. And you know what I thought about this for a couple weeks now and I never really said it to you she said. What is it, i maybe want to have another baby after hazel is 1 what do you think? Mmhh would you like that babygirl i said back to her , yeahhh if you want that too. I do babygirl so that will mean hazel will get a little sibling, it does if i get pregnant again. You will babygirl i got you pregnant once so i will do it again. But what are we gonna do for her birthday i just want a big party for her with a big cake, balloons, fairy lights and so much more.