Are we good parents

Bpov
Juggie woke me up after i slept for 2 hours he brought me back down and gave me hazel so i could cuddle with her. Babe can we eat soon i am hungry i said still tired, of course babygirl it's almost ready. Yay I shouted really excited while jug chuckled because he thinks its cute when i am excited for something. Then hazel started making little noises and then she said mommy. Me and jug looked at each other and at her and both smiled so much while i started crying a little. My little girl just said her first word . Yeah baby its mommy we love you so much, wow i am proud of you little girl. Me and jug  we're both kissing and tickling hazel all over while she was giggling so much its was truly adorable. After 2 hours we had eat and we were all in the living room watching tv and playing with hazel then jug asked if I wanted to come with him for a minute. So uhmm betty he said , jug what's going on you scaring me you want to breakup won't you. No no no of course how could je think that i love you baby , I started crying and hyperventilating. Hey baby calm down this is not good for you he said but before I knew it I fainted.

Jpov
Betty started to cry and to hyperventilate so i tried to calm he down but nithing worked and then she fainted. Betts baby wake up i said sobbing , i ran to my dad and her mom and said that she fainted and I didn't know what to do. They run with me to were betty was laying and also tried to wake her up but she didn't so i put some water on her face and rubbed her cheek. She eventually woke up and started crying into my chest she was scared of losing me but i told her she would never ever lose me.