Hate from people

Jpov
When me and betty got to our old home we stopt someone write hope you die serpent slut on our door with blood , betty immediately started crying because she was scared. Its okay baby we going to get the person who did this. Who would do that betty said , I don't know i said to her but in reality i know who did it. Kurt a ghoulie who always was jealous of me that i dated betty and a couple days ago he came to the whyte worm and asked fangs were me and betty lived we didn't thought anything off it but now i know its him. I let betty in the house and laid her on the couch then i called fangs and sweet pea to tell them what happend and if the could find out where kurt was today. Then I heard betty yell " jug what's going on who are you calling " its just fangs and sweet pea they may know who did that " oh okay " she said.

6 hours later
Bpov
I woke up with the smell off freaking delicious food i think jug cook something for us. "Hey betts" jug said while came downstairs hi juggie did you cook i asked him . Yeah i did i hope you liked and our little one like it, we definitely will because i am hungry i can eat literally everything right now jug laughed. I eat my food and then we just sat on the couch and watched a movie .

Jpov
Betty fell asleep in my arms while watching the movie so I brought her upstairs and laid her down and pulled the blanket over her . I got down again and watched another movie and then got to bed to , i cuddled up next to betty and just smiled at how cute she is and that she is mine all mine for always and ever.