Chilling

Couple days later
Bpov
Me and jug were still laying in bed after last night i just wanted to sleep. You probably wondering why well lets just say we had some fun while the rest of the family was gone. When i was laying in bed with jug we heard a knock, betty jug are you coming down hazel is crying she misses you guys. We coming we just gonna get dressed and then we coming, okay.
There clothes

After we got dressed we walked downstairs to hazel still crying on her playmat

After we got dressed we walked downstairs to hazel still crying on her playmat. I walked to her and picked her up she immediately calmed down and started saying mommy I smiled at her and said "hi sunshine good morning". Do you and hazel want some fruit to eat jug asked me , uhmm yeah but for hazel just a bit of a banana. Of course my love he said I blushed because he was being so adorable, i put hazel in her high chair so she can eat when jug was ready with our it.

Jpov
Betty and I woke up after our little fun we had last night, i love her and her body so much. After that we got downstairs to eat and cuddle with little hazel. I made us breakfast because the rest had already eaten. So what are we planning on doing today i asked my beautiful fiancé, I don't know i dont think I can go out today sorry jug. Its fine but why , i am just a bit tired and not really feeling good. Is it because off last night wasn't it enjoyable enough omg i am so sorry babygirl. No jug it wasn't you were amazing as always she says kissing me o the cheek.