Crying

Jpov
Betty kept crying on my lap the whole night after 3 hours she cried her self to sleep on my lap . So i carried her to our room and laid her there then i kissed her forhead and walked downstairs. I was watching tv till i heard throwing up sounds from our bathroom. I got upstairs and saw betty kneeling down by the toilet. Betts you okay I whispered behind her . Yeah i think she said before throwing up again , awww princess its going to be fine. After 10 minutes of betty throwing up i lifted her up and laid her on the bed and put on some netflix for her . I am sorry you have to go through this all if i could take it over from you i would . Its fine babe i can handle it but sometimes I just can't but that's okay . You sure i said yeah juggie she said back to her with a smile on my face what she had to.

Bpov
Juggie was caring about me so much during the pregnancy if throw up he is always there and takes care if me. He is being the best boyfriend ever i love you jughead jones.
Me and jug watched some netflix the rest night and then he fell a sleep after two movies. He had his head in my neck that was so cute because he fell asleep before me so i watched him for a little before going to sleep my self .

Next day
Jpov
I woke up with betty on my chest not wearing much clothes just some sweatpants and a bra nothing more. And wow what was she beautiful she is al mine now i loved her so much i will be dead if she wasn't here anymore . i kissed her head and walked downstairs to make her some breakfast but before i was even finished she was already behind me hugging me. Hi babe she said , hey you already awake i said . Yeah I couldn't sleep anymore did you sleep well last night she said , yeah because you were next to me .