Baby are you for real

Bpov
Its been a 8 months since hazel turnt one and it was grazy because we got married hazel was walking saying so many words and she was getting a couple teeth life was just amazing but today was something different. Me and jug were sitting in the bathroom waiting for the pregnancy test to show the results. We have been trying for a baby for 8 months now and I didn't get pregnant all these times but i think its a little different this time i think i really am rigth now. i have been throwing up for a week every morning should of had my period 2 weeks ago and i have been extremely tired from just walking upstairs to lay hazel down in bed. So we are here again waiting for my timer to go off. Then after 3 long minutes off waiting the timer got off it was time to look. I looked at jug and he nodded that I should look at the test so i did and it said. Pregnant.

What does it say princess jug said scared of that it was negative so I turned around with tears in my eyes

What does it say princess jug said scared of that it was negative so I turned around with tears in my eyes. I am pregnant jug we are gonna parents to another baby i said tears streaming down my cheek. Baby are you for real he said, yeah i think i said back. Omg another baby that's fantastic my love he said while picking me up and spinning me around he then kissed me. I love you so much betty jones , i love you to jughead jones.
I am so excited to raise another baby with you betts when are we planning on telling everyone because I can't wait he said I giggled. He laid me on the bed, lifted my shirt a little and kissed my belly it was still flat of course but it was so adorable. He then said "hi little one me and mommy already love you so much we can't wait to meet you". Awww jug you are so sweet , because i love our family so much. Iknow juggie me to do you want to tell or friends and family, no first we going to the hospital today. Omg then we are gonna see the baby for the first time. Yes and we also can tell hazel she will love it she keeps saying "baby" she needs a play buddy. I love this juggie our little family is growing and growing we gonna be a family of 5 with milo the babies and us. Thats insane love, yeah it is.

Jpov
Betty was pregnant again just a second baby I couldn't believe it i was so excited for us to grow our family bigger. I am gonna get hazel i said , yeah please do i want to tell her so bad.
I got to hazel's bedroom where she was still laying being cute "hi little girl you already awake, you wanne see mommy " mommy she said in response to my question. Come on then we gonna get you ready amd then we can see mommy i said while i got everything ready to change her.

 Come on then we gonna get you ready amd then we can see mommy i said while i got everything ready to change her

Omg you look so cute pumpkin i love you i said she then said "luv to" ( i love you to ). Hazel did you just say i love you too hazel giggled your daddy is so proud of you. I picked her up gave her a kiss and walked to betty and said "omg betts you won't believe what hazel just said" no i dont tell me she said while grabbing hazel. I was saying how cute she looked and then i said I loved her and she said luv to i said almost in tears, awww juggie you alright sweetie she said. Yeah i am just so happy with everything right now you being my wife being pregnant with our second baby and raising this one right here. I love you jug , i love you to