Can they fix this

Jpov
My dad really wanted us to break up , because they think i get her pregnant ones. What if i want to get her pregnant, start a family with her. I really want to have a baby with her, she is so gorgeous and our baby will be just as gorgeous as betty. And i dont care about what my parents think about it. We not breaking up i love her and she loves me i said to my dad. I start leaning jn to kiss betty, she kissed me right away. She started to like my lip , so i knew she wanted me to use my tongue. Mmhh betts i said while almost moaning in her mouth. I picked her up and laid her on the bed and pulled her shirt of . i forget my dad was still here , then he said i think i need to leave now be safe and have fun bye he said.

Bpov
Jug was teasing me so bad i hate it when he does that . Because i was just horny, i wanted him to fuck me right now. Jug can you just fuck me right now i said really annoyed . Hey calm down baby i am going to fuck you , but first you need to calm down from this stress. I am not stressed i,m just horny jug. I just want you juggie please i asked him with puppy dog eyes . Fine he said yay i love you so much juggie. He laughed while i was already undressing him, he then started kissing my neck and chest of course i started moaning . He really enjoyed it that i was moaning that made him kiss me more and more.