Coma

⚠️Warning if things with dead and coma and stuff triggers you or makes you really upset dont read⚠️

⚠️hope you dont cry⚠️

1 and a half month
Betty pov
Jug is still in coma the girls both have noticed that he isn't here hazel keeps asking where her daddy is and little liz just isn't smiling much anymore and cries all the time( she is a real daddy's girl ).
We have been going to hospital every day but it just hurts knowing he probably wont wake up because it's already been 1 and a half month. Oh yeah me, my mom and fp need to decide if the get him of all the machines and just let him die today . But i cant my mom and fp said its the best but i just cant i need him the girls need him. So i was laying on the hospital bed cuddled up to jug like I always do, But this time it felt i knew this would be one of the last times i get to do this ever and with me realizing that I started to cry.
I'm sorry juggie so sorry it should of been me who got shot not you.
I will never forgive myself for this and i will hate myself for the rest of my life , because now the girls dont have a daddy anymore i said sobbing while laying my head back on jug's chest.
Please jug wake up, i dont want you to leave us i said still sobbing. Then the doctor came in with fp, my mom and the girls and i know what they about to do but I couldn't. Well mrs jones its time to decide i heard from your parents that they want to turn it all off do you agree.
Nooooo i dont agree, betty honey its for the best he wont wake up.
I don't care i said yelling and sobbing while hugging jug more. Wake up baby please i cant let you die.
Okay we give you a couple more minutes, thank you so much.
Well that's it then handsome i love you and i will miss you so much, i love you to betts