The baby is born

Jpov
After about 20 minutes i heard a baby cry i then knew our little girl was born. They started walking to me with the baby in there arms and put her in my arms. I looked at her and I started crying she was still so tiny but precious. this is the baby.

She looked just like betty but with my eyes and nose and bettys hair and smile

She looked just like betty but with my eyes and nose and bettys hair and smile. Never felt the need to protect someone but betty and jb but now my daughter was here and i just felt the need to protect her. I was crying while holding her then she started crying to i hold her closer to my body because she was probably cold. Then Alice said "she is so beautiful jughead i am proud off you guys i never thought you will stay with her and raise the baby with her" of course i will. I love your daughter and my own daughter. Then the nurse told us betty was awake , the ride her back to the room we were in before . Then they let me and alice see her again but this time she wasn't pregnant anymore. i got the baby in my arms and was ready to show her to betty. Jug let me see my daughter, is she cute babe. She definitely is the cutest just like you, can you give her to me i want to see her. I gave the baby to betty we both started to cry and smile a bit . She then leaned in to give me a kiss we shared a soft passionate kiss. I told her i was so proud of her she just did it, no jug WE did together. Omg Elizabeth your a mom i love you you made me the proudest i could ever be . I love you to mom she said.

Bpov
I felt so weak i just had a baby so it was normal but It was kinda weird because i have never felt so weak in my whole life. Should i get my dad and my sister jug asked me, yeah of course babe . You did so good betty my mom said while she kissed my forehead and the baby's cheek. Then jug came back with his dad and sister and they all looked happy. Jb ran to me and hugged me and said i love you betty and my little niece my heart melted because jb never told me she loved me. I love you too jb , jug smiled at me and jb . What you looking at jones , nothing coop you just so cute.