Shot.........

⚠️warning mention of death dont read if it triggers you or death makes you really upset ⚠️

Bpov
On the phone
B: Fp please hurry up i think jug got shot and my dad is now coming upstairs
Fp: do you have the girls with you?
B: yeah the are both really scared and hazel is freaking out because she thinks her father is dead ( yeah i know smart for a almost 3 year old huh).
Fp: i am almost there betty now keep quiet and dont move
B: okay
Off the phone
        ( bh = blackhood = bettys dad  😈 )
Bh: betty i know you are here somewhere he said angry
H: mommy i want daddy
B: i know sweetheart but we cant right now just be quite
H: okay mommy
Bh: are you in the closet my dad said in his creepy voice
At this point i was really scared for there lifes not mine no my girls there lifes they are so young.
Just when he wanted to open the closet we heard sirens 🚨.
Thank god fp was on time, my dad got dragged into the cop car and fp came running upstairs with my mom and yelled for us. I was crying so hard what they heard so they found us.

But i wasnt relieved I knew jug was dead i just knew , i felt it. And i dont know why but i just had that feeling. Fp took the kids and my mom came to me and hugged me so tight.
M...om i...s h...e d.e.ad i asked my mom scared of her reaction , i dont know honey he was breathing but he was passed out. With that i ran downstairs seeing jug passed around with blood surrounding him, i heard my mom and fp running down trying to stop me from seeing him but it was to late. 'Omg' i said kneeling down to the ground he was laying on, 'juggie' i cried while holding his head in my hands. You cant leave me yet juggie do you hear me you cant leave i said now sobbing. Then hazel said 'mommy is daddy dead' we dont know yet sweetheart but you might say goodbye to him just incase i said.
Which was the hardest to to say to your kid, that they need to say goodbye to their dad.