Unexpected visitor

Jpov
Then i saw my mom I haven't seen her since i was 6 i was so shooked. Mom i said while i started to tear up "juggie" i heard betty say. I then turned to betty and fell into her arms crying because I was so in shook. Betts she is back my mom is back i said while crying in her shoulder, awww juggie its okay go talk to her.
Okay betts but will you stay with me, yeah of course jug. Hi mrs jones i am betty jugheads fiancé betty said, hi betty nice to see the one who makes my son happy my mom said. Then hazel started crying and betty said "jug take your mom inside then i get hazel okay" yeah go get my precious baby. Mom do you want to come in i said nervous, yeah i would love to she said back. Then betty came back with hazel in her arms still crying she gave her to me so I could try and calm her down. So i said "sweetie you fine daddy is here" i said rocking her in my arms she slowly stopped crying so i smiled at her. Dada she said yeah that's me sweetie i love you i said while i gave her a little kiss. Here you go betts i said while i past hazel over to betty. You are a dad jug my mom said, uhmm yeah i am i said in a shaky voice then I started crying again . Come here jug she said while we both stood up and started hugging i was still crying. Its okay jug , iknow but i just missed so much "I missed you to honey" she said back. She pulled my head up and looked at me and i looked at her and she said "you so beautiful jug". its been freaking 11 years and now she is here again I thought you didn't love me and jb enough to stay ( she gave jb to fp when she was 1 year old but jug didn't see her) , of course i did honey but your dad said it was the best if i leaved.