Second appointment

Jpov
Me and betty we're getting ready to go to the hospital to see the baby again. It was a month ago when we last saw our little baby and heart it's little heart beat . Betts we are going to see our baby again , iknow jug its so amazing that we get to see him or her again i am so happy about it me too baby. Me and betty got in the car and ride to the hospital we waited in the room till the nurse came and told betty to lift her shirt up a little. Okay betty we are going to put some cold jell on your belly and then we are going to see your little baby the nurse said. Betty lifted her shirt up a little so the can check on the baby i felt betty grab my hand because she was nervous she was scared something was wrong .
Bpov
I was so freaking nervous about my second ultrasound today I didn't really know why I thought maybe something was wrong or something. But juggie made me feel better and hold my hand and then he kissed my hand . I just looked at him and smiled and said i love you jughead jones i love you to betty cooper he said back to me. Then the doctor put the jell on me and put the ultrasound machine on my belly and started to look . Then she said your baby is growing good and is healthy I started crying because I was so happy to see that my baby was okay. Jug always tells me that the baby is fine but i am always scared because what if he isn't telling the truth what if something's wrong.