Insecure

Jpov
It has been 4 freaking months betty is now showing so much and is today 6 months pregnant. This is her bump now its getting really big .

Betty sometimes hated the pregnancy because she was hurt much it was hard for her to love herself

Betty sometimes hated the pregnancy because she was hurt much it was hard for her to love herself . She thought she was ugly that i would leave her and that i would take our little baby with me. I was just sitting on the couch when i heard my sister scream from the bathroom . What's wrong jb i yelled at her , its b..betty. What i said while running to the bathroom jb was in i think i know what she did . That's when i saw it the love of my life covered in her own blood she is freaking pregnant and this could hurt the baby. No betts please don't leave me alone I need you and the baby i was sobbing . Jb please call a ambulance and then dad because he is only a 7 minutes away from here. While my sister called i tried to clean betty up but it won't work she kept bleeding . I didn't know that she was feeling this down again I thought it was just some pregnancy thing but she actually killed herself . My perfect little betty i said sobbing more and more, jug dad is coming and the ambulance to . Okay that's nice but I don't think she is alive anymore she is breathing barely. My sweet little girls ( the baby was a girl btw ) why princess i loved you and our baby and now you gone. No she is not gone she is fighting for you jug, no she wanted to die I don't know if you have seen her the past days and she was looking really depressed. Then we heard the ambulance and my dad through the door so picked up betty and brought her downstairs to get her to the hospital.