Love trip canceld

Bpov
Me and jug woke up he immediately started kissing and tickling me all around my body and I giggled "jug stop it" i screamed he stopped and kissed me on the lips. After we just cuddled for a bit till we wanted to get breakfast so we got up showered and got dressed. So princess were do you wanne eat he said to me , uhmm i dont now lets just walk around till we see a breakfast place. We got to a cute little place once we got there we ordered after 15 minutes the food came and just when we wanted to eat my mom called. "Hi mom what's going on is everything okay" i said, uhmm n..noo hazel is in the hospital. w..what w..why what happend t..to her. just come to riverdale please she is crying for you and jug, okay we are coming say to her that we are on our way. jug we need to go, what why baby is everything okay. no its hazel please just hurry she is in the hospital, why what happend to my princess. i dont know my mom wont tell me but i think its bad the woulndt call if it was nothing, okay i call the hotel to just send our stuff home , yeah okay now come to the car and race home ( pretend like they were just a 1 or 2 away will you) j..jug i am like re..eally worried about her i said in the car, i know babygirl me to but we are going to her now okay just relax he said while putting a hand on my knee.

after a god damm long car ride ( it wasnt but it felt like it ) we arrived at riverdale hospital when we got there we asked for hazel jones the said she was in room 249. we litterly ran to the room but we couldnt go in yet so we sat with a very sad and worried alice and fp ( sounded better like this sorry ). m..mom what happend to her where is she hurt, she fell from a Climbing frame in the park the docters think she broke her leg. n..noo not my baby jug please tell me i am dreaming ( leave in the comments if this was very dramatic but i would do the same probably haha ) , calm down betts think about the baby stress isnt good. we are sorry Betty , jug we just saw to late, its fine guys children fall all the time betts is just overprotective when something's up with hazel. iknow when Betty fell when she was little i would panic too its just a parent thing you will lose that when she is older, yeah probably you need to let go at some point but hazel is still young so. then the docter said "family of hazel jones", yeah here is she okay me and betts said. she is okay she broke her leg and we put a cast on so you can see her and take her home here is some medaction for if she is in pain. okay we said and walked in the room to a crying hazel. mommy, daddy she said when she saw us Betty ran to her and hugged , kissed her, "mommy my leg hurt" she mumbled. i know baby but we are here and we gonna give you something that helps for the pain, please she said sniffeling. what happend honey , i fell and grandpa and grandma brought me here but i missed you guys you said you guys woulndt leave me , we came as fast as possible baby jug said.

writing this in school because everyone is making noises and i cant be serious other wise ;)