I got something for her

Jb pov
Next day
Betty!! I yelled "hey jelly whats up" she said uhmm could you get jug to i wanted to give you guys something for liz i said, you didn't need to get something for her.
Yeah i did she and hazel are the sisters i never got so i be spoiling them.
"Jug" betty screamed upstairs he didn't react "jughead jones you are coming downstairs now" she yelled again getting mad at him. Does he do this all the time i asked, yeah most of the days yeah. God poor you lets wake him, sure follow me.
A
Bpov
Jug wouldn't wake up as always so i got upstairs with jellybean and found jug still sleeping so i had a idea sshh i said to jellybean and got on jugs lap and whispered "jug the kids are gone wanne have some fun" he shot right awake. Me and jellybean laughed.
"Mmm yeah" he said leaning in to kiss me, nah ah honey just needed to wake you up. Seriously betts , yeah im sorry but when liz is 2 weeks old we can okay. Okay princess .
But why did you wake me up a then , jelly bought liz something she wanted you to see it too.
Jpov
Downstairs
Here i dont Know if you like it but i just wanted to give it jellybean said. Omg thats so cute jb betty said opening the little box, let me see i said she hold up the cute outfit and pacifier. Awww jb that's adorable thank you betty said , of course they both are like my own sisters I didn't have.

The pacifier

The outfit