Cute

Next day
Bpov
I woke up with hazel and jug next to me asleep and they looked so freaking cute so I picked up my phone and took a picture off them. I send the picture to my mom and his dad ( they were sleeping there) they came upstairs to our room and started laughing at how cute it was. Then jug started to move his arms around me "hi juggie " i said to him. Hey baby did you sleep well he said , yeah did you i said back i did because you and this little one were next to me. Then hazel started waking up and giggling at me so i picked her up. Hi sunshine jug said to hazel she started giggling at him and saying dada . Omg jug she said dada she is so adorable , jug started tearing up a little because he was so proud of his little baby girl. I love you so much hazel jug said to hazel.

Jpov
Hazel just said dada to me i was so proud i even let some tears go. Betts go shower so we can go to the mall i said to betty because she wanted to have a tattoo.

 Betts go shower so we can go to the mall i said to betty because she wanted to have a tattoo

This is what tattoo betty wanted in meaning off hazel and me i thought it was so cute.
"Okay, jug can you gave hazel some fruit then " she said. Of course princess and don't hurry yourself just take you time me and hazel will be fine