I love you

2 weeks later
Bpov
Me and jug were sitting on the couch when we heard hazel scream/cry really loud. Me and jug looked at each other and then ran upstairs to see the most horrible sight ever. Penny peabody holding a gun at my babygirl I started crying because I didn't want her to die so young. Omg jug what do we do our babygirl has a gun to her head, penny give her to me she is a almost 2 year old you can't do that jug said. Why would you want to do that penny i said, revenge he cut my serpent tattoo and kicked me out of the serpents so now i take something from him. Take me then not my daughter please i said ,then penny gave hazel to us and I started walking to penny. But jug put his hand infront of me and hold his gun to penny. Betts take hazel to our room lock the door till i get you, okay jug be careful i love you. I love you to betts. Then me and hazel ran to mine and jugs room locked the door just like jug said then i heard a gun shot. Me and hazel started crying because I was sure it was my juggie, hazel's daddy, the love of my life. Then i heard a nock on the door i got so scared but then i heard jug say "betts, hazel its me jug". I ran to the door with hazel opend the door and hugged him so tight. Are you alright juggie , yea i am are you and hazel. Yea we are hazel is just really scared , is the baby okay to. Yes juggie she didn't shot me so he or she is. Thank god i was scared i was gonna lose you all , i know i was scared to but were all okay now. But what happened then we heard a shot i asked, i shot her she is laying in hazel's playroom so i caled my dad and your mom to help. Okay thanks. After we sat on our bes and we waited till our parents got here.

Fp pov
Jughead called me saying penny pea body is dead in his house that he had shot her. She always wanted revenge on us and now she tried to kill my granddaughter so he had to kill her. I am so mad she could of died or betty and my new grandchild could have then jug wouldn't be able to live. So me and Alice where on our way to there house when we saw that the door was already open they probably didn't thought about it. Jughead,betty, hazel are you guys here I yelled i then heard jughead say "we are in our bedroom". Alice and i ran upstairs to there bedroom to see jughead and a crying betty and hazel cuddled against him so when he saw me he looked up at us sad. "Betty" Alice said to her and she then got up and run to her mom to hug her she started crying so hard. Mommy mommy don't leave hazel said to betty when Alice and betty walked to the bathroom to calm her because off the baby. Sweetie mommy isn't going to leave you she just needs to relax for your little baby sister or brother, okay.

Jpov
My dad and Alice got to our house and we talked about everything but we didn't know that while they talked to us my dad had called some serpents and they cleaned up everything. Then betty came back shaking and tears streaming down her cheeks she said "j...uggie" i run to her and hold her. she was having a panic attack. Betts breath in breath out, here follow my breathing i said while i put her hand on my chesr and she immediately calmed down.