prologue

small note- i'm adding songs to most chapters, some of the artists i'm unfamiliar with and only know the song. so if there's anything offensive that the artist has said i'd done, please let me know and i'll change it as soon as possible <3

Charlotte Olivia Smith was an angel in human form. She had eyelashes that curled around and touched her lids, milky pale skin that matched perfectly with her plump lips that were always stained red, freckles  perfectly scattered along her cheeks and nose, and the most beautiful red waves that travelled all the way down her back. Everyone viewed her as perfect. And Charlotte knew this, which was why she tried so hard to keep up her appearance.

The people of Forks had been gossiping about the girl months before she and her mother had arrived. All kinds of rumours had been spread; her and her mother were both witches, casting spells to make them beautiful, or they were immortals, Charlottes favourite rumour was the one where her and her mother were murders and were wearing someone else skin. But of course none of these rumours were true.

Many people said that Charlotte Olivia Smith would change the people of Forks forever.

And those people were right.

just like to add that some chapters are full of typos and im making my way through editing them out :) i'm also swapping gifs and adding songs to a few chapters, every song is 100% what charlotte would be listening to at that time:)