twelve; angel eyes

It didn't take Angela long to find Edward, all she had to do was ask one of his little fans where he was and they pointed her in the direction of the classroom

It didn't take Angela long to find Edward, all she had to do was ask one of his little fans where he was and they pointed her in the direction of the classroom. Sure Angela was skipping class, but it was the first time ever and if missing an hour worth of lesson meant she could give the boy who made her best friend cry, a piece of her mind, then so be it.

Once Angela found the classroom she stood outside the door looking through the window. She knew Edward knew she was there, he'd looked at her when she first appeared, so now she would just have to wait for him to come out- which he had to do at some point.

It ended up taking Edward five more minutes of Angela staring at him to ask the teacher if he could excuse himself for the toilet. Angela couldn't help but think he was acting like a baby, it's not like she was going to start a fight with him.

As soon as the door had closed behind Edward, Angela went to start talking, until he grabbed her arm and dragged her around the corner, away from any classroom doors.

"One) Don't touch me ever again." Angela rubbed her arm where Edward had touched, it was like she was rubbing any diseases off. "Two) I don't know who the hell you think you are,-"

"Edward Cullen." A smirk graced his lips like he was happy at his reply, thinking he was being funny.

"Haha, has any one ever told you you're really funny? They should, because wow, you really are almost a comedian." Edward lost his smirk at this, clearly not finding Angela as funny. "As I was saying- I don't know what makes you think that you can treat that angel like that-" Edward went to reply to Angela "- No don't speak, I don't care about what you have to say. I just want you to know that you will never find anyone better, ever. You don't deserve to find anyone better. If you wanted to just be friends with her you should have acted like it, you shouldn't have taken her to a fancy meal anywhere, that's not what friends do."

Edward lowed his head like he was ashamed then quietly spoke, "I know."

"Theres just two things I want you to know. One) If you ever treat a girl like that again, I will hunt you down and do some serious damage." She wouldn't. Angela didn't have it in her, but she wanted Edward to think she did. "And two) That beautiful girl will be fine without you, there are hundreds of boys who want her at this school, and I'm gonna make sure you see how happy she is with one of them."

Angela didn't wait for Edward to reply, instead she turned on her heel and walked away, feeling better than she had ever felt. Instead of going back to any lessons Angela left school and set off on her way to Charlottes house, the two could have a sleepover and a good girly night. But they wouldn't discuss todays events, especially the conversation that had just happened.