ten; always a cheat

School came around a lot quicker than Charlotte had wanted

School came around a lot quicker than Charlotte had wanted. She wished her weekend could have lasted forever, after all she had been on cloud 9 because of her date with Edward.

She just wasn't looking forward to this week. Maybe it was because of the fact that she would have to see Isabella Swan and Mike Newton today. Charlotte may have been disgusted at what she saw, but that didn't mean she was going to tell anyone, Edward was the only other person who knew, although she was sure Jessica knew, she seemed to know everything.

Even so, Charlotte planned to keep it that way. She didn't have any intentions of telling Mike, she had only made the threat so that Bella would tell her himself.

Charlotte started on the commute to school, feeling better than ever in her comfys and singing to Taylor Swift. She couldn't wait to see Angela and tell her all about her weekend, she missed that girl too much in a sort amount of time.

Angela must of felt the same way, as she practically jumped on Charlottes car when she pulled into the parking lot, Angela almost had to unstick her smiling face from the door window.

"Hi hi hi hi hi, its been so long! How've you been?" Charlotte went to reply but as usual was cut off. "Did you have the best weekend ever? How was your date? Was it amazing? Everything you ever wanted and more?"

"Ange if you just let me speak." Charlotte laughed and Angela pulled a sheepish face, "Yes, I had an amazing time, it was great. We went to a restaurant. Early days, but I think it's going really well with him." Angela buzzed with excitement at Charlottes worlds, although she didn't say many. Until Charlotte interrupted Angela's gushing.
"Erm, have you happened to hear anything from anyone?"

"Anyone like who?"

"Michael? Eric? Jessica? Isabella? Any of them."

"No why?" Angela pulled a very confused face, Charlotte never cared before if any of them had anything to say, if they did tell Angela anything important she would have told her anyway.

Charlotte pulled an awkward face and shrugged her shoulders, "Doesn't matter, forget it."

Angela being Charlottes best friend knew she was lying, "Omg what is it, I know there's something, don't even lie!" Angela shoved a finger into Charlottes shoulder. "You better tell me right now."

She wasn't going to tell anyone, she absolutely wasn't, but telling her best friend wouldn't hurt would it? "Okay pinky promise you won't tell anyone?" Angela stuck her pinky finger out as fast as possible. "When me and Edward were on the way to our table we walked past two other people on a date. Romantic candle lit dinner type of thing. Very romance movie. Looked like they were having a lovely time... until we walked in."