one; new girl on the block

Forks, Washington

Forks, Washington. Population 3,828, plus two. April Smith, originally from England, had worked as hard as possible to get out of the small town she used to live in. Which is what had led her to the present, life in Forks. Charlotte Smith, April's daughter, was at first less than pleased about the move. However, now she was in Forks High School, she was feeling some sort of happiness.

The hallway was full of students, each of them had been chatting to their friends or messing around in their lockers, when the smell of cherries started wafting into their nostrils and the sound of heels clicking started bouncing off the walls. Conversations soon died out and heads swirled in the direction that the sound was coming from. A goddess was walking before them, and no one knew what to do apart from stare. They'd never seen beauty quite like it.

When looking it seemed like her feet didn't touch the floor and that her hips were swinging to a beat; she was walking like she was on a catwalk. This caused the people around her to give lustful or envious looks towards the red head. She knew of the looks but paid them no attention, keeping her eyes locked in front of her.

The confidence was oozing out of her, the people of Forks high school had never seen someone so confident, they didn't know what to do in her presence. It was like a member of the royal family was walking among them.

The red head continued her strut down the hallway until she reached the office, her short satin pink skirt flowed around her as she walked, the colour complementing her pale legs perfectly, not washing her out like it would most people. She had paired the skirt with a blue lace bodysuit and a silver chain necklace. The outfit looked like one from vogue.

Once in the office the girl had the same effect with the staff as she had had with the students, heads were turned and conversations were halted. If there were to be a mind reader in the room, they'd find that the staff were in admiration of the teenager, however it was mixed with a handful of envy too.

"Hello" she said.

The receptionist looked up at the sound of the delicate and soft voice, she stopped typing on her computer and stared at the young girl. It took the woman a few seconds to realise that the girl was speaking to her because of how gentle the voice was.

"Oh hello!" The woman let out a rather embarrassed laugh, her cheeks reddening. "Can I help you sweets?" She gave the ginger a kind smile, but hers didn't compare to the teenagers.

"Yes, my names Charlotte Smith, I'm new and was informed I had to come here to collect my time table." Whilst speaking Charlotte tilted her head to the side, causing her hair to bounce around with it.