six; leach lover

After Charlottes talk with Jessica the two girls decided to bunk off school and go for some much needed retail therapy

After Charlottes talk with Jessica the two girls decided to bunk off school and go for some much needed retail therapy. They also texted Joe and told him he wouldn't be picking her up from the side of the road that night. Although she was still gonna show up there one night with a few presents for him, Liz and the baby.

It seemed Charlotte was finally getting her groove back, she found herself wanting to hang out with her friends. Not doing it just because it made April feel better.

"Hi Mama, Charlie." Charlotte slid herself into one of the chairs at the island beaming the two adults at the other side. "Where's Bella?"

The Swans had been staying with the Smiths for the past few days, but she hadn't seen Charlie's daughter all day, normally the two would have a cuddle in bed once they'd woken up and just talk about the day before. But Bella didn't come into her room today, and when Charlotte checked for her she wasn't there.

"Out with Jacob-"

"-he sent her some weird text last night."

"Ew, do you guys have to finish each others sentences? It's disgusting." Charlotte poked a finger at her mouth making a gagging noise when she did so. "Anyway, why was the text weird?"

Before either of the parents could reply the sound of the front door being slammed shut echoed through the house, the sound of feet running up the stairs followed soon after that.

The three people all looked at each other, a mental argument going on between them on who should check on Bella.

"She's your daughter." April remarked to Charlie.

"But you're a doctor, it's your job to care." He argued back.

"You're her best friend." April shot at Charlotte.

"You created her." She shot back to Charlie.

"You're like a mother to her." Charlie shot to April.

"She'll listen to you."

"Ugh fine, I'll go." Charlotte dragged her feet along the floor up to Bella's room, knocking on the door as a polite gesture. When she didn't receive a reply she opened the door anyway.

"Bella-Bear, do you not want to play?"

"Go away, Charlotte, I aren't in the mood for your jokes right now."