five; daddys little girl

"Who are you?"

"Who are you?"

"I could ask you the same thing."

Charlotte looked the brunette woman up and down, this wasn't her father- unless he'd undergone a sex change.

"Who are you?" The woman didn't look impressed with Charlottes statement. Charlotte thought she'd be a lot prettier if she just smiled.

"I'm none of your business. Where's Scott?"

Charlotte did really know who the woman was, it could only really be one person. And it was the person Charlotte wanted nothing to do with.

"How do you know Scott?"

"Again none of your business."

Maybe it wasn't the right approach, but Charlotte was here to see one person and then possibly two other people. So she didn't really mind if she offended her.

"It is my business." The woman would stand her ground with Charlotte, she wasn't going to have a teenager come onto her property and tell her what to do.

"Is it?"

"Yes. He's my husband."

Charlotte smiled, putting her hand against her chest, "Aw congratulations." Once she was sure her sarcasm had come across she dropped the smile "But I win."

"You wi-?"

"-He's my dad." Of course she had to interrupt the woman, she was no longer interested in having a back and forth with her.

Edward cringed slightly, he'd been stood next to Charlotte while she spoke to the woman. It was already awkward enough for him, but now it was even worse. Charlotte was raging inside her head and the other women was shitting bricks.

"Oh, didn't you know?" Charlotte was bored with the women's prolonged silence, she didn't have time to be stood here all day. "Charlotte Olivia Smith." She stuck her hand out of to the shocked brunette "Daughter of April Smith and Scott Smith."

After a few seconds, the women stuck her hand out to shake Charlottes waiting one, "Daniella Smith. Scott's wife."

"Would you prefer me to call you Dani, Dan, Ella or Step mommy?" The sweet smile was back on Charlottes face, all she really wanted to do was get under her skin.

"Daniella."

"That wasn't an option. So were you the other woman?" From the look on Daniella's face it showed she was the other woman, which caused Charlotte to laugh and Edward to cringe even more. "How did that feel?"