nine; she wolf

Today was the day

Today was the day.

Charlotte was going to find out exactly what Embry and Paul and even Jacob had meant when they called the Cullens leaches.

Obviously she knew what leaches were. And she knew what was implied by the boys calling them leaches. However, she was unsure why they were actually being called that by the wolves.

It was hard for Charlotte to explain. She knew why, but she also wanted to get the bottom of why.

Embry was at the Res today, all of Sams little cult were. None of them had any idea that Charlotte was going - not even Bella who also happened to be at the res.

The element of surprise seemed like a good idea. Plus Charlotte felt like it would give her some well deserved attention.

The res wasn't really a place Charlotte wanted to visit, it was always full of people that she had to chat to, and she never really felt like making small talk. But sometimes she had to step out of her comfort zone. 

While on the way there, Charlotte was listening to her recently made playlist, which mostly contained Taylor Swift. She was half way through 'Should've said No' when the most unfortunate thing happened. She'd managed not to see him for a few days, she'd done practically nothing just to make sure that he wouldn't appear. Just because she was healing over time didn't mean she needed the constant image of him.

'Turn around. It's too dangerous to go there and you know it'

When he did appear Charlotte had taken to talking to it. Mostly the same conversation every time.

"It's not dangerous, they're my friends."

Recently he'd started to reply, but it was always the same generic stuff, "It's not safe, you're going to get hurt.'

"How about fuck you, you hurt me more than any of them ever could."

He kept talking, but Charlotte just turned her music up. She didn't need his negativity in her life right now.

When she parked her car on the res her music stopped, meaning she could hear Edwards voice again. She didn't let it bother her though.

"I'm here now, so you can go away."

Isabella was stood outside the pack house with Jacob, having been let in on their little secret the other day. It was fair to say she wasn't expecting Charlotte to show up.