seven; the wolf vs the vampire

"Hey Embry

"Hey Embry.... I know you're ignoring my calls, and I get why, I really do..... I'm not sorry, I won't apologise to you for anything I've done, because I haven't done anything wrong.... But I know that you miss me, and soon you'll have to miss me forever..... So if you have any brain cells you'll pick up the phone and arrange a mate date with me....... I'm not saying I forgive you, or that I miss you..... But I miss you."

Charlotte and Edward had gotten back from Sacramento earlier that day, Edward had wanted Charlotte to go and spend time at his house with his family. But Charlotte had declined.

As much as she loved the Cullens she couldn't spend all her time with them. Right now she had a life, and she intended to live it until she couldn't no more. Which meant spending as much time with her friends and family as possible.

Plus she didn't want to be that girl. She hated the thought of her only friends being Edward and his family, she needed to spend time away from them.

She hated them girls that never saw their friends and only saw their boyfriends. Sure she thought it was cute that they loved each other enough to only see each other all the time, but wasn't it just too much?

".... I'm gonna hang up now, I've never left a voice mail before so I aren't sure what to do. But if you wanna see me just smell the air and I'm sure your dog nose will find me.... See you Em."

It upset her that Embry was giving her the cold shoulder, she liked hanging out with the wolves but it was difficult now that the Cullens were back.

It did slightly comfort her that in some alternate universe her and Embry would still be best friends. Or at least that's what she believed.

"Hey Bell!"

No one was in the house apart from Charlotte and Bella, which meant that Charlotte could shout as loud as she wanted.

"What?" Bella shouted back, slightly less loud than.

"Do you want to have a dance party with me?"

"Just you and me?" Bella appeared at Charlottes bed room door, watching the ginger as she admired herself in the mirror.

"Unless Casper the friendly ghost wants to join in..... then yes."

"I don't dance."

Charlotte whipped round to Bella as fast as she could, holding a hand to her mouth like it was a microphone, "I know you can."