eight; a family of three

Today Charlotte was making a visit to the res, Embry had invited her around when she saw him the other night and today was a perfect day to do so

Plus Edward was on house arrest due to the sun, therefore he had no way to stop her unless he wanted to sparkle.

"Look who's back."

"You literally invited me." Charlotte slapped Embry's arm as she walked up to the house, not stopping to give Embry a hug. He wasn't the only person she wanted to see, there was a houseful of people she'd missed just beyond the door.

As soon as Charlotte entered the room she could hear many sighs of relief, "Oh god, thank you!" Quill raised his palms to the sky.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Charlotte didn't remember seeing Quill with the wolves before, but he must have changed while she'd been gone.

"I wish Charlotte would call." Paul sighed.

"I wish Charlotte wouldn't call." Jacob also sighed.

Jared decided to join in, "I wish Charlotte would stop calling."

Finally Quill joined in too, "Maybe I should just pick up."

"Maybe I should pick up and hang up."

Charlotte couldn't help the giggles that fell from her lips at Paul, Jacob, Jared and Quil. Poor Embry.

"It seems I've been living in your head rent free, Embry."

"You've been living in mine? I think it's the other way round, you're the one that called me five times a day."

"Pffffttt, slight exaggeration...It was like four times a day."

Charlotte didn't want the other boys to know how many times she called Embry. It was slightly embarrassing.

As the group laughed a female figure caught Charlottes eye. She tried to look at the tanned girl without making it too obvious. From the glances she decided the girl was beautiful, and she would be even prettier if it weren't for the deep scowl on her face.

Once the girl got closer and it was clear that she was coming over to the group, Charlotte decided to fully look at her. Although she wished she didn't as she saw the scowl only deepen once the girls looked at each other.

"Charl, this is Leah Clearwater. Harry's daughter."

Charlotte didn't really know Harry, but she knew that he was really close with Charlie and that April helped the planning with the funeral.