Chapter 4- An Amazing Night

Talia's POV:

When we pull up to the house, Simon taps my shoulder to wake me up.

Simon- Talia, we're here.

I lift my head up off his shoulder and look out the window and I am shocked by what I saw. I'm not going to lie when Simon was first telling me about what he does and the Sidemen and all of that, I had no idea who he was or who the Sidemen were. So pulling up and seeing just how big the house is amazed me. Simon swung open his door and walked around the car to open my door for me and help me out of the car, we were both absolutely wasted so neither of us could walk very well. Simon goes to pay the driver and we slowly walked into the house.

Simon's POV:

As we walked in the door, Talia looked amazed at how big it looked on the inside. I giggled quietly and she looked over to me and laughed with a big smile on her face. We head up to my room, sit on the couch and order some pizza as were both very hungry.

Talia- Simon this house is amazing.

Simon- Thank you Talia, I hope you don't think I'm just some stuck up rich boy now. (I laughed trying to hide I was actually worried about that)

Talia- Awwww, no I don't think that.

Her saying that calmed me down a little bit, as we just stared into each other's eyes, I was really tempted to lean in and kiss her, but I didn't want to scare her off. I got a nervous feeling in my stomach and Talia looked at me worryingly.

Talia- Everything okay Simon?

Simon- Yeah I think so, (Screw it I just have to shoot my shot) it's just I really like you Talia, and I know we just met a month ago and I don't want to be to forward and scare you off.

She grabs my hand and blushes while looking directly into my eyes.

Talia- Don't worry Simon, (she pauses briefly) I really like you too.

I looked up to her with a huge smile on my face, I looked back at her mirroring the smile but biting her lip trying to hide it. Suddenly a new found confidence takes over my body, and I slowly lean in as she begins to do the same, I put one hand on her cheek and one around her and pull her closer, as she puts hers around my neck, and our lips connect. It felt perfect, it felt right. After a couple minutes we separate and I just look at the beautiful girl who somehow shared the same feelings I had.

Talia's POV:

Wow, me and Simon just kissed, I don't think I've ever been this happy in my life.

Talia- Simon, that was.....

Talia and Simon- Amazing

We both smile exponentially laughing at how he finished my sentence, than the doorbell rang and Simon ran down to get our Pizza.

After eating the Pizza......

Simon and I were laughing so hard and I had just snatched the last piece of Pizza out of the box.

Simon- Wowww Talia, didn't even ask if I wanted it. (he laughed so I knew he was joking)

Talia- Sorryyyyyyy, but I guess there's nothing else you can eat, not like your going to eat that cardboard over there. (I laughed and pointed towards the cardboard circle our pizza came on).

He smirked at me and ran over to grab it and came back and sat down and took a big chunk out of it. I burst out laughing as I couldn't believe he actually did that, I thought it was really cute.

Talia- OMG SIMON I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY ATE IT. (I was laughing so hard I was rolling around on the floor at this point)

Simon- (his face was full of regret as he spat it out) Yeah I won't be doing that anytime soon.

All of a sudden the doorbell goes and I realize my cab was here. Me and Simon walk down the stairs and stop in front of the door.

Simon- Are you sure you have to go, your welcome to stay for the night.

I really wanted to stay and spend the night with him, but I'm not sure if we should rush that quickly into that, like Simon said earlier we hadn't known each other for that long.

Talia- I should get home Simon, thank you for the amazing night though.

He pulled me close again and when our bodies touched it just felt right, I wrapped my arms around his neck as his were on my back just above my waste, and I leaned in and kissed him, it felt as amazing as it did earlier, and when we broke apart we just smiled and stared into eachothers eyes.

Talia- I'll see you soon I hope?

Simon- Of course you will Talia, I definitely won't wait a month again. I'll text you later.

Talia- Goodnight Simon.

Simon- Goodnight Talia

I pulled him in for a last hug and pecked him on the cheek before turning around and walking to my cab.

Simon's POV:

I watched her go down the driveway and get into the cab, as I closed the door and walked up to my room to get ready for bed. I remember the night I just had, I thought about Talia and just how much my feelings kept growing, and I thought about our kiss and just how perfect it felt. My phone buzzed on my bedside table and I picked it up to see a message from Talia.

Message from Talia🧡

Thanks for the amazing night Simon, and the amazing kiss. I can't wait until the next time I see you. x

Simon- I had an amazing night to Talia, and the kiss made it. Can't wait until I see you too, very soon, goodnight Talia. x

Talia🧡- Goodnight Simon, have a good sleep. x