Chapter 60- The Final Fight is On

*DISCLOSURE- The poster above is nothing but a fan edit, none of the information on it is true.

Talia's POV:

It was a week later, and Simon and I were completely moved and settled into our new house. The rest of the furniture we were waiting for arrived a few days ago so the place was fully furnished as well. Simon had gone out for the day for Sidemen filming so I decided to have a productive day and record some videos and also doing a twitch stream. We had planned a house tour video that we were gonna record over the next few days which should be fun. Simon had texted me that he was on his way home so I shut off my stream and sat in our room waiting for him to get home. I hear a car pull up outside and than someone fiddling with the doorknob and it opening up.

Simon- Talia, I'm home.

Talia- I'm up in the bedroom.

I hear him walking up the stairs and as he opens our bedroom door I run up to him and jump into his arms and kissed him. When our lips broke apart I noticed Simon was looking a little worried and nervous.

Talia- Everything okay Si?

Simon- The fight is confirmed.

Talia- What fight?

Simon- JJ vs Jake.

I hugged him tightly and rubbed his back and ran my hands through his hair.

Talia- Just like the rest of the fights, I'll be right there with you.

Simon- I know you will, and that's why I'm not having a complete freak out.

We both laughed as we lay down on the bed together and cuddled up close.